What are some ways to develop a happy family?
Well, a happy family starts with a healthy family. The food we take plays a big role in ensuring that we have the right energy to carry out our daily routines. Our children need enough nutrients and supplements to help them function well in school and perform their daily activities. Besides nutrients, a happy home environment plays a part in building strong relationships as well.
What are some ways to develop a happy family? Here are our recommendations.
- Ensure that all the food we provide in the family is halal and toyyib as prescribed in the Quran.
- Make bath time for your babies and young children fun and enjoyable.
- Encourage your children to dress themselves well, wear clean and nice clothes and be proud of who they are.
- Encourage them to recite the doa when putting on their clothes and looking at the mirror.
- Encourage them to have the wudhu and make prayer time as a family activity.
- Eat together as a family and spend quality time discussing about the creation of Allah SWT and Islam.